Download KODI for iOS (iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch Devices) : KODI (formerly known as XBMC) is an open source (GPL) software media player and entertainment hub that can be installed on Linux, OS X, Windows, iOS, and Android, featuring a 10-foot user interface for use with televisions and remote controls., often used to play internet video (or downloaded media files in variety of formats) on a big-screens Laptop, TV. Let’s talk about kodi ios app in detailed manner!!!! An award winning media center application for iOS serves as an ultimate hub for all your media, KODI is easy to use, looks slick, and has a large helpful community. In this tutorial you are going to watch out outstanding features of Kodi iOS app, How to download and install kodi for iOS 9/9.1/9.2/9.3/10 ipad/iphone/ipod touch devices without jailbreaking.
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including mp3, flac, wav and wma formats.
- Movies:Supporting all the main video formats including streamable online media.
- Pictures: Import pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR: Kodi allows you to watch and record live TV all from the GUI interface.
- Remote Controls
You can also use kodi ios app to play video on an iPad or iPhone, Wondered!!!!!!! just not officially, since the software isn’t available on the App Store. Instead, the most common approach is to download it from the Cydia software store, but this strategy obviously only works on devices that are jailbroken. Although it’s not as straightforward as installing it from Cydia, it can still easily be done with a bit of patience.
How to Download and install Kodi for iOS 9/9.1/9.2/9.3/10 iPhone /iPad/iPod Touch Devices :
Install Kodi on iOS general method on jailbroken devices
- Go to cydia.
- Tap on the cydia icon which is visible on homescreen. And click on add source. Then type http://mirrors.kodi.tv/apt/ios/.
- Now find team kodi app from the results displayed.Click on it to tap on all the kodi packages including Kodi-iOS.
- Now you will find Kodi-iOS installation window. Click on install to continue Kodi for iOS 9.1/9.2/9.3/10 installation.
Download and install Kodi for iOS 9/9.1/9.2/9.3 On Non-Jailbroken devices :
Method 1 :
Primary requirement for kodi iOS installation on non jailbroken devices is to have vShare app on iOS (ipad/iphone/ipod touch) devices. If you don’t have Vshare app on your idevice without jailbreak
You may think why vShare app ?????? Vshare app allows users to download paid or premium app for free.
Now follow the below steps to Install Kodi for iOS or XBMC for iOS without jailbreaking.
- Go to vShare app
- Click on search
- Search for Kodi or XBMC or Play on KODI or simply hit on this link Kodi iOS 9
Method 2 :
- Download the Kodi.deb file, the iOS App Signer, (save both to desktop) and make sure you have Xcode 7 installed.
- Connect your iOS device to your Mac, launch Xcode, create a new application, and give it a unique name like “Kodi” and an identifier.
- Under the Team drop down box, select your current team, or login with your Apple ID. If you see a button that says Fix, click it to resolve any provisioning profile issues.
- Minimize Xcode and launch iOS App Signer. Click browse and double click on the Kodi.deb file that you downloaded. Select the Signing Certificate and Provisioning Profile, and click Start. The Kodi.ipa file should be saved to your desktop.
- Open Xcode, and click Window in the menu bar and Select Devices.
- Select your iOS device from the list of devices, and click the + sign and select the Kodi.ipa file.
- The Kodi app should be built and deployed to your device.
Hope with this quick tutorial Download and install KODI for iOS 9/9.1/9.2/9.3/10 ipad/iphone/ipod touch devices successfully completed Kodi-iOS installation. In case if you found any issues or problems while downloading and installing kodi for iOS powered devices ipad/iphone/ipod touch comment below. We try to solve your problems. Also share this article with your friends and let them know they can also show off. Thank you.