Everything about Facetime iPhone app : Facetime is a video calling service hosted by apple to facilitate video calling service for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch finally Mac. With facetime you can make free calls to any apple devices (Apple registered phone numbers or email address) over Wi-Fi or Cellular connection. Facetime for iPhone is made available along with all other in built apps. If you are looking for Facetime app for iPad mini or 2, iPod touch, Mac Pc you need to get it as separate app. Apple added facetime which makes it perfect for maintaining touch with your family, friends where ever they are. You can use facetime to get in touch with your friends anytime ie while travelling, shopping, meetings, business etc…
About iphone Facetime application
- Facetime for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac brings relationships more closer.
- Hangout with your friends while your in travelling.
- Make a business meetings with facetime iphone app.
- Be in two places at once with facetime app.
- Facetime works over Cellular network and Wi-Fi networks.
- No need to setup new account you can use apple registered account.
- Simple and elegant interface where everyone can understand.
- Use your rear camera to share what you see while using front camera.
Exclusive : Whatsapp video calling enabling soon
FaceTime for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac Devices
Follow our tutorial and Learn how to setup and use FaceTime to make video and audio calls from your iOS powered devices iPhone 6, 6s, 4, 4s, 5, iPad, iPod.
Facetime app supporting idevices (iphone, ipad, ipod touch)
Over Wi-Fi Networks :
- iPhone 4 or later
- iPad 2 or later
- iPad mini
- iPod touch 4th generation or later
Over Cellular Networks :
- iPhone 4s or later
- iPhone 5
- iPad 3rd generation and later.
Some countries like United Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan will not get complete list of features. For more details check here.
Setup Facetime iPhone app on iPhone 4,4s,6,6s, iPad, iPod, Mac
As iphone facetime application is an inbuilt you aren’t required to get it from third party servers. All you need to do :
- Tap iPhone settings.
- Find “Facetime” and click on it to continue setup process.
- Now turn on Facetime (toggle to green color).
- Soon after hit on “Use your Apple id for Facetime”. What is Apple id.
- A window asking you to enter Apple id and Password will be popped.
- Enter your Apple id and Password and click on sign in.
- That’s it in the next window your phone number and email associated with Apple id will be displayed.
- Click Next.Few more settings need to be done before exiting.
- Scroll down and select phone numbers and email address which you want to link to facetime ie People will reach you using mentioned email and number.
How to Use Facetime iphone on iphone 4, 4s, 5, 6, iphone 6s devices
It is so simple to make facetime call on iphone. With only one-tap you can start facetime video or audio calling on your iphone mobiles.
- To make a call you need the person’s phone number or registered email address.
- Now open facetime in iphone and enter phone number or registered email address then tap the FaceTime audio or video button.
- Alternately, If you have the details in contacts list just open it and search for required one and hit on facetime button.
- An invitation to join facetime call will be sent for other person. Soon after accepting, Facetime video call will starts.
- ios 8 or later powered devices can avail call waiting service in facetime app too.
Any activation errors while installing facetime iphone app do visit this link for help
Troubleshoot with making and receiving facetime calls resolve here
Want to block facetime on iphone, ipad, ipod hit here
This is all about Facetime iphone app – Setup and Usage of facetime on iphone, ipad, ipod, Mac.If you have any regards or troubles shoot your comments below. We will resolve it within hours. Don’t fly away hangout here with another helpful article New Apple Flagship iPhone 6 & 6s leading the world with it sales.Liked our article make sure you are sharing this article over social circles. Follow us at Facebook , Twitter, Add us to your Google+ circle for more updates