Change My Software Windows 7/8/8.1/10 : Makeyupdates team already shared a tutorial How to Convert Exe Windows Applications to Android Apk. Again we are here with an awesome trick helps you to get Windows Os on Android Mobiles/Tablet. Yes!!!!!! Android users can enjoy Windows along with latest Android Os Marshmallow, Lollipop, Kitkat, Jelly bean. Change my software xp/7/8/8.1/10 packages made it possible to install Windows on android supported mobiles and tablets too. In this occurrent tutorial we will let you know How to dual boot or Install Windows XP/7/8 or Windows 8.1 and 10 On Android Mobile/Tablet through a comprehend tutorial composed with vivid pictures. Chase our tutorial for all latest download links of Change my software 7/8/8.1/10 Editions and procedure to dual boot Windows operating system along with Android.
How to Install Windows 7/8/8.1/10 On Android Mobile/Tablet, Change my software 7/8/8.1/10 editions
Why Waiting Fletch your desire to see Windows 10 Windows 7/8 or 8.1/Xp versions on your Smartphone/Tablet. Just read all instructions and follow steps carefully to change Android OS to Windows OS or to Dual Boot using change my software 7/8/8.1/10 download. Before choosing to install Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or Windows 7/8 on Android powered mobiles. You are suggested to got through Requirements to Dual Boot or Install Windows 8.1/8/7/10 On Android Mobile/Tablets.
Requirements to Dual Boot Windows Android
- Android Os Powered Mobile Or Tablet.
- Laptop or PC
- USB Cable to connect Phone with Laptop.
- Change My Software 8 Edition 0r 7/8.1/10/8/Xp edition
- High speed Internet Connection for Downloading Updates.
If you compromised with above requirements now step on to tutorial How to install Windows 8/7 or Windows 8.1 & 10 on Android. Comprehend tutorial steps are clearly carved with appropriate pictures just follow the images for successful installation of Windows on Android mobile. Android Lollipop, Marshamallow Tablet users can also make use of this tutorial. Now follow the steps carefully to install Windows 8/8.1 or Windows 10 on your Android mobile.
Install Windows Xp/7/8/8.1/10 On android smartphones with Change My Software 8/8.1/10/7/Xp editions
To install Windows on Android, All you need latest version “Change my software 8 or 7/8.1/10 editions”. This software helps you to change your Android OS to Windows OS and there is portability of installing both. Here I will be explaining by considering change my software 8 edition.
- Scroll down to below to Download the latest Change my Software 10/8/8.1/7/Xp editions .
- Then use USB cable to connect your Android os powered device Mobile/Tablet to your Pc.
- Next step is to launch software on your computer as displayed in below image.
- Choose Android > Windows 8 to install Windows 8 on Android.
- Proceed further by tapping on Continue.
- Recent version will ask you take backup it is better to take backup.
- Select your language from the displayed prompt. Soon selecting language Windows 8 and drivers downloading will commence.
- Wait for sometime until you are seen with Success screen. It is somewhat time consuming probably depends on you internet speed.
- Soon completion of downloading click on the “Install” button. Here the trick part if you want to keep your android os Do not click on “Remove Android” check button. This step will ensure you dual boot windows 8 along with Android.
- Click on option Install Button and wait for sometime to get install all settings and feature of windows 8 on your android mobile.
- After completion of installation reboot your android mobile/tablet.
How to Dual Boot Windows 8 On Android Mobile/Tablet using CMS 8/8.1/7/XP
- Now you will be displayed with Dual boot option to choose windows 8 or Android to use on your Android device.
- Choose Windows and wait to login usually takes more time. That’s it after sometime you will be displayed with Windows 8 homepage
- That’s all about How to install windows 8 on Android Mobile. You will get Windows 8 on your Android Tablet and you can use Windows 8 on Android device anytime by changing logins.
Lost your data try Best Data recovery softwares to regain files
Guys above discussed method is to get Windows 8 on Android similarly you can also get Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP. Click on below mentioned links to download Change My software Windows 10, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Xp Editions.
Get All Latest versions of Change My Software 10,8.1/8,7/Xp Editions to Install windows on android
Update : Previously we mentioned links of official site ie Change my software. Past a month all softwares are available for free without any scrap surveys now they are not available for free. Being it is an official software we cannot provide you here. So we request you to get it from change my software official website or follow below link. We have given you download link from shared files server. if you found any updated link share with us we will update here, Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we don’t want to direct you to crap surveys.
Download Latest CMS Editions (Change My Software 10,8,8.1,7,Xp)
***** Guys Above links may work or may not give a try or nothing works for you you can download older versions from media fire below*****
[*Updated Dated 03-09-2016] Download Change My Software 10/7/8/8.1/Xp Editions
All Change My software Editions in Single Archive Download from Mediafire.com
Disclaimer : We are no way related to change my software products company, We are just educating the internet users about the issues and availability of softwares. We don’t have any responsibilities proceed to directed links by reading their privacy policies at your own risk.
I hope this tutorial helps you to How to Dual Boot or Install Windows 8.1/8/7/XP On Android Mobile/Tablet Using Change My Software 8.1/8/7/XP Editions. If you face any problems or do u have any queries meet u at discussions below in comment box. Don’t fly away hangout here with another helpful article “How to Make Free Video Calling on Pc using iMO Pc “. Liked our article make sure you are sharing this article over social circles. Follow us at Facebook , Twitter, Add us to your Google+ circle for more updates.