Reset or Unlock Android Pattern Lock : Android smartphones are becoming more trendy now-a-days. You can imagine how popular areandroid smartphones, People are using android smartphones for many purposes like Surfing, Gaming, Navigation etc….. Surprisingly even children under 5 years age likes to play Android games on Smartphones. This is not the case all the time, Handling android smartphone is also tricky, In any worst situation you may forgot your Phone Password or Pattern Lock. If you are googling for a solutions of mentioned issues Remove Android Pattern lock, Unlock Screen Pattern lock using Factory Reset, Recover Android Device password, Remove pattern lock without internet connection, Unlock Pattern lock using Gmail, Unlock Android phone after too many pattern attempts stop here and have a glance at these possible methods to Recover your Android Smartphone or Unlock/Reset Android Pattern Lock of your device. For your knowing there are several possible ways to reset or unlock android pattern lock of your smartphone or device.
How to Reset or Unlock Android Pattern Lock, Pin, Password Without Loosing Data, Without Internet Connection.
Forgot your Android lock screen pattern, PIN or password ??? Here’s what to do!!!!!!!!!!! Below mentioned are the possible ways to reset or unlock your android screen pattern, pin or password.
- Using Backup Pin
- Using Gmail Credentials
- Using Android Device Manager
- Using Samsung Find My Mobile
- Using Factory Reset
- Using Custom Recovery Image
In this guide I’m going to explain each an every method and what type of issues can utilize mentioned methods. So leave all your perplexity and follow our ways to reset or unlock android pattern lock without any data loss.
Trending Whatsapp Trick : How to Use Two Whatsapp accounts in Single Mobile
Method 1 : Reset or Unlock Android Pattern lock without Gmail or Internet Connection
Issues : Android device Locked due to many pattern attempts, Remembered Pattern Unlock Password, Too many times tried Pattern Lock,
Devices : Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Samsung Galaxy s6, Samsung A7, A8, A5, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Sony Xperia Z3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Grand Prime, Htc, Sony Xperia, Moto G, Xiamia, Lenovo A6000, A6000 plus, A7000, K4,K3 Note Motorola, Tablets, All Android Devices
Solution : By yourself or by anyone your phone got locked after many pattern attempts???? Resolve it here.
- After too many attempts you need to keep your device apart timer will starts to count cycles. Once timer completes time cycles try again with remembered password.
- Still you are unable to unlock pattern lock now tap on forgot password.
- Now you should enter a backup PIN or your Google account login which was set before while setting pattern lock.
- Enter backup pin so that you can unlock android pattern lock.
- In case you don’t remember backup pin, See next method which might be useful to you.
Method 2 : Unlock Android Pattern lock Using Gmail credentials Without Data Loss
Issues : Forgotten Unlock Password, Unlock android Pattern Lock using Gmail, Reset Pattern lock without data loss.
Devices : Samsung Galaxy s6, Samsung Galaxy Note Tab, Sony Xperia Z3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Prime Htc, Sony Xperia, Moto G, Xiamia, Lenovo A6000, A6000 plus, Motorola, Micromax, Lenovo K5 Note Tablets, All Android Devices
- In this case to unlock android pattern lock you will be using your gmail credentials registered with google play store.
- After too many attempts you will be displayed popup try after sometime. In the same window below you can see “Forgot Password” Click on it.
- It will take you to a screen where you need to enter your Google Account credentials like registered Gmail Username and Gmail Password.
- Now you should be able to enter google account login credentials.After entering you will phone will get unlocked.
Method 3 : Unlock/Reset your Android device using Android Device Manager (ADM)
Issues : Unlock Android Pattern lock with Gmail Account, Remove pattern lock without data lost, Reset Pattern lock by Factory Reset.
Devices : Above Specified devices
- On a computer or in other phones, visit: google.com/android/devicemanager
- Sign into ADM using your Google login credentials that you should be used on your locked phone.
- In the ADM Windows, Select the device you need to unlock/reset.
- Select the device you want to unlock, Click on Enable Lock and Erase.
- On your phone you should see a password field in which you should enter the temporary password.
- This will unlock android pattern lock on your phone
- After this you should go to your phone’s lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
Method 4 : Unlock or Reset All Samsung phone’s lock screen using Samsung Find My Mobile
If you are using Samsung smartphones you can unlock or reset android smartphone using Samsung Find My Mobile simple tool
Devices : Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy S6 Edge plus, Samsung A7 2016, A8, A5, Samsung Galaxy Note, Galaxy J7, Galaxy J5 2016, J3, J2, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime, Note 3, Note 4,
- Go to Samsung Find My Mobile.
- Sign into find my mobile tool using your Samsung login credentials.
- Now you should see your registered phone in Samsung Find My Mobile Tool.
- On the left sidebar, Now select ‘Unlock my screen’.
- Now select ‘Unlock’ and wait for a few seconds for the process to finish.
- You will get a notification of unlocking your screen..
- That’s it. Your phone is unlocked.
Method 5 : How to Unlock Android Pattern Lock Using Factory Reset Smartphone.
This method is primitive one and when you reach any customer service he will do and charge high to unlock android pattern lock . I will explain you the trick here to reset password. This method definitely get back your smart phone to initial stage but you will loose all the important information. If you prefer this method follow with this or you can see some more methods to unlock android smartphone pattern lock easily without loosing data. Proceed further to know more.
Issues : Unlock Android Pattern lock without internet connection, Remove pattern lock without gmail account, Reset Pattern lock by Factory Reset.
Devices : Samsung Galaxy s6, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Sony Xperia Z3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Prime Htc, Sony Xperia, Moto G, Xiamia, Lenovo A6000, A6000 plus, Motorola, Tablets, All Android Devices
Note:- This method will destroy all your data contacts, media, Sd card data etc..Proceed further at your own risk.
Follow below steps To Reset Pattern Lock Password :
- Switch off our Android device, Smartphone or tablet.
- Next step is to Boot into Recovery Mode. This can be performed by long pressing on Volume up button and Power button simultaneously. ( In some mobiles you need use 3rd button volume down also to boot into recovery mode).
- If you did everything correctly you will be seeing menu. Navigate through menu using volume up and down button button and for selecting use power button. Here I’m giving possible options that will unlock pattern lock. Depending on device select option from menu.
- Select “Restore Factory Defaults”.
- Select “Delete all User Data”.
- Select “Factory Data Reset”.
- Select “Wipe Cache Partition”.
- Hit on option and give “Yes“. Mostly you will see option 3 or 4, Soon the process gets completed, Reboot your device. That’s it you will be seen a new smartphone all empty nothing will be there in contacts, memory etc…..
Method 6 : Use Aroma File Manager to Unlock Android Pattern Lock Without Data lost.
If you choosen this method you need to have some knowledge on Android Settings Navigation. Proceed at your own Risk.
Issues : Forgot Password, Forgotten Pattern Lock reset without Data Lost, Recover android device without loosing data.
Devices : Samsung Galaxy s6, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Sony Xperia Z3, Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy Prime Htc, Sony Xperia, Moto G, Xiamia, Lenovo A6000, A6000 plus, Motorola, Tablets, All Android Devices.
Requirements to Unlock : Aroma File Manager, Memory card to store file manager.
- Download Aroma File Manager and Store into the Memory card. Soon you did it place this memory card in locked Smartphone.
- Now Boot into “Recovery mode” ie by pressing and holding Volume Up Button and Power button simultaneously. In some mobiles third button Volume Down is also required to hold.
- After this Use “Volume up” and “Volume down” keys to navigate and “Power button” to Select.
- Select “Install Zip from SD Card” which lets you to install Aroma File Manager from SD card. After Installing you will be in recovery mode.
- Now navigate to Settings from Aroma manager and click on “Automount all devices on start” which is at bottom and exit.
- Again you will be taken to recovery mode select again “Install Zip from SD Card”.
- Now navigate to Data Folder –>>System Folder — >> “gesture.key” or “password.key”.
- Delete the file and then exit aroma file manager and reboot your android device.
- Now you will be asked to draw pattern don’t panic draw any pattern and your android device will open and remember that pattern for further attempts.